All Shore Orchestra's focus is to:
- Raise the caliber of music performance.
- Challenge exceptional string musicians.
- Encourage the performance of quality string music.
- Encourage the membership to continue to improve its professional status as musicians and educators.
- Promote a spirit of cooperation and fellowship among music educators in the area.
- Stimulate wider public interest in music education.
In order to audition, you must prepare the required solo, scales, and perform a sight-reading. Audition requirements are found here: http://allshoreorchestra.com/
Highlights from the 2017 Inaugural All Shore Orchestra Concert at Wall Intermediate School on Feb. 2nd. Featuring one of Markham Place's 8th grade violinists, Reilly Williams.
Alice in Wonderland, Danny Elfman, Arr. James Kazik
Allegretto from Symphony No. 7, Beethoven, Arr. Robert Longfield
Sanseneon, Robert S. Frost